Employee Review of Verizon - Check out more reviews of working at Verizon

From New York — 09/21/2010

Verizon Telecom has more than 20,000 employees who are not managers. Posters on this site 350(+) or so who "hate it" are the people who can not manage to work a full month and when they do show up, they do not know what they are doing (yes I can see how you need a stress leave for collecting over a grand a week to be stupid). Newcomers remember, they DID not pass an interview (like most people do in the real world)! A professional interview(one where you don't show up in jogging pants and flip flops lol) is very different than passing a "test" where someone else provided you answers! Don't listen to them, ask the other % of our employees who do a great job, know what they are doing, and actually show up! Oh yes you won't find them on this site, they have lives and interests which don't include posting anonymous, cowardly insults as a pass time! If Verizon was so cruel, believe me the Department of Labor would take action...Complainers, leave, I doubt highly anyone is begging you to stay....