Employee Review of VaxServe - Check out more reviews of working at VaxServe

From Scarnton PA — 02/25/2009

Pay is ok for the area. Respect is above average because we are the arm of a larger organizaton and are gaining respect of the bigger picture. Benefits are outstanding, medical, 401k is excellent...Job security is high and we never had layoffs..Above mentions comserver and I dont' think they are a risk to us, more of a solution. work life balance, dont' have to take work home for the most part and I get time with the family...Career potential is good if you are flexible and are doing a good job. Most people who complain are not doing this. Co-worker competence is good and most people understand their positions. Work environement is good but we have a few people who like to coplain but that is in most cases. If they were unhappy, they should find another job and leave us remain at a compnay that has at this point created good opportunity and long term stability. Travel is a minimum if you are in sales or support, account management travels a bunch...