Employee Review of Vangent, Inc. - Check out more reviews of working at Vangent, Inc.

From Phoenix, AZ — 03/19/2010

There is no reason to fret on about how these jobs are just sitting around and doing nothing. I work full-time at the PDCC and enjoy working there. I am a half-time student and it is really helping me get on my feet and do something that I feel is helpful and necessary for progress in our country. Though it may seem things change a lot, these changes are usually brought about by suggestions from employees if they seem fitting to make the work more organized and efficient. Yes, there have been times in which we were doing nothing but meeting the people in which we will work with, but what would you expect when we had to be trained before the live letters started to arrive? I am very grateful for this job. I also have no problems with standing for 8 hours a day at the rate we receive. -Census 2010