Employee Review of Van Houtte Coffee Services - Check out more reviews of working at Van Houtte Coffee Services

From ablberta — 01/18/2010

I enjoy working at Van Houtte. Every morning i wake up and look forward to going to work. Eevryone is treated equally. I have seen Everyone from Management to driver, pitch in and do physical work when we have a man down, weather it be warehouse work or going downtown to clean machines. They are very big on creating a safe working atmosphere for their staff and visitors. Working there is not like any other place i have ever worked at before, I feel like Family there. The respect that is given and the care is amazing. They have so much to offer their staff and till you have worked for such a company you don't know what a good company is. All in all its the people you work with that makes a great company and i must say i work with some of the best people out there.