Employee Review of Valley Yellow Pages - Check out more reviews of working at Valley Yellow Pages

From Fresno, CA — 01/08/2010

I currently work at Valley Yellow Pages and wanted to share that I really enjoy working here.

There are a few things that make it pretty great. There is a lot of mutual respect between the managers and the employees. Everyone is very professional and what's also great is there that there is also accountability. This is refreshing. New ideas are appreciated and given the appropriate amount of assessment. Hard work is rewarded and recognized. Those that become unhappy are those that don't work hard and don't like to be expected to do so. The benefits are pretty solid in that the company pays 60% and not just for the individual employee but for the employee’s dependant’s as well. Another thing that is greatly appreciated is that Valley Yellow Pages does a few things that many companies don't do anymore like company picnics, holiday parties, BBQs, potlucks, etc. These things help make it extra nice to be here. Executives are very approachable and down to earth. This too is refreshing. They believe in hard work but also in balancing life with work and understand that family and health are a priority. There is truly no place I'd rather work. and no...I'm not an senior exec or the HR Manager.