Employee Review of valet park of america - Check out more reviews of working at valet park of america

From Worcester, MA — 07/10/2009

VPA is a family run business that strives to do a good job. Many employees stay for a long time and move up through the ranks.

Being a valet is like being a waiter... we work for tips. The tips come with hard work and good customer service. I would suspect the other posters may not have been eager to do either.

As far as benefits and pay go, they are well above the industry standard. They offer health, dental, 401K, vacation pay, and sick time. We regularly go on company outings including Sox, Bruins, Celtics games, etc. I was surprised to find the negative comments on this site, so I found it necessary to put this post up. Like any other business, expansion sometimes comes with relocation... taking a management position may require going out of state... kinda common sense. In this economy, we all should be happy to be working.

I'm really not sure where the power trip comments are coming from either... do the right thing, and keep your job. Do the wrong thing and lose it... again, common sense.

I would expect to see the previous poster coming back to apply for their job back after seeing what the real world and the real job market are like.

Good luck to ya!