Employee Review of Valeo Sylvania - Check out more reviews of working at Valeo Sylvania

From Seymour, IN — 10/30/2008

Valeo isn't a bad place to work. As far as pay goes, I'm content with how much I make...it could be better sure, but it could be worse. I am respected by my supervisor, but not so much by my coworkers...seems like we're all in it for ourselves and we're not a team. Benefits are great in my opinion - the fact that I can still get my pension in a few years when I retire is enough to make me smile. Can't really complain about job security because of the way the economy is going right now...my job is as "secure" as anyone elses at another company. Work/Life balance gets in the way sometimes...I understand we need to meet shipments and whatnot, but sometimes I don't think the planning is done well ahead of time. Career growth is okay - if I wanted to move up, I could - but I also have a lot of seniority to do so.....not really sure how it would work if I wanted a nonhourly job.