Employee Review of Valeo Sylvania - Check out more reviews of working at Valeo Sylvania

From Seymour, IN — 10/29/2008

I have not worked at Valeo for a long time. I have worked at several other places, some of which were union, a union is NOT the answer. Anytime you spend a lot of time at one place the changes that occur over the years are not always good. Of all the places that I have worked Valeo is one of the better places. Pay for the general area is better than most. As in most factories work hours are tied directly to demand. Most of the people complaining about too many work hours are the same people complaining now that they wish there was some overtime. As far as people playing favorites that happens everywhere, even in unions. Most of the people try hard to help each other out. I have even seen upper management out picking up trash off of the floor and supervisors filling in on the assembly lines.