Employee Review of Vacations To Go - Check out more reviews of working at Vacations To Go

From Houston, TX — 03/11/2010

I just started working at Vacations To Go this year and I agree with all the comments that were written before me. I work in the resort division at VTG. I understood this was a commission only position, after your first three months. What interest me most about thsi position was the idea of having a sales position with no cold calling. The managers there are not leaders, they are problem solvers for you. VTG gives you an outline of how much you need to sale to earn the salary you desire. I thing I do know, you are not going to earn your desired salary by just answering the phones. I've was in outside sales for a Fortune 10 telecommunications company for the last 10 years, and was layed off late last year. VTG is no way near a Fortune company and nor do they try to be.