Employee Review of USAA - Check out more reviews of working at USAA

From Tampa, FL — 12/13/2007

Just a note: USAA IS a financial company. Don't think because you work in one part, Property and Casualty, that you are it!!!! Love the place, Love our Members. The employees (and former employees) vent here because they LOVE our members to! Claims has never has been an easy job. Room for improvement? Huge!!! but come down to it, the company had to change or go broke. There are still some very old resistant employees who dream of the old days where they just skated through the day. No such luxury I'll admit! I go home tired every single day and earn every penny. Get off it though, the pay and benefits are the best!!!! I may go home tired, but I get to go home. Progressive gives you a lap top so you can work at the dinner table! Really.... Coworkers are getting better. The new group is taking over which has been great to see.