Employee Review of US BANK - Check out more reviews of working at US BANK

From Fargo North Dakota — 05/04/2009

I have worked hard to get where I am at and the pay could be better. There are other places that do the same work and pay more. People respect the people that they want to. I am a 32 hour/week and am thankful to get benefits, and with the economy am glad to have a job. I have three small children, so am glad to choose my own hours. You really have to kiss someone to really move up in the companty. You can have all the experience in the world and not be able to move up.
fargo call center has a great location. I feel that I know my infomation on business credit card account, but feel discouraged that when a customer says that you don't know your information. The work enviroment could be better in a sense it takes forever to get anything done around there. For example, something goes wrong with a pc and a ticket is opened up.