Employee Review of University of Phoenix - Check out more reviews of working at University of Phoenix

From Phoenix, AZ — 09/08/2009

I've worked for the University of Phoenix for nearly seven years and love it. In my time here I've had opportunity to move through a variety of different roles, each with increased responsibility and opportunities. Not all were ideal for me and I have had frustrations with some mangers but overall the experience has been a great one. Prior to starting here I worked a wide variety of jobs and was a bachelor's student on a "fifteen year degree program” having attended a variety of Community colleges and state universities but never finished due to life/ work/ school balance issues. With Apollo Group, not only have I been able to advance my career through lateral moves and promotions over the years, but I've also been able to take advantage of the free tuition benefit in order to complete two degrees and am now beginning work on a third. I worked my butt off to get where I am now, but it has been well worth it.

The University of Phoenix is truly in the business of changing lives through education and I'm proud to tell people I am a Phoenix.