Employee Review of United Insurance Group - Check out more reviews of working at United Insurance Group

From Duluth, Georgia — 05/01/2008

I have been at UIG for more than a year an so far it is the best job I have ever had. I work with people I really enjoy. I have made great money and have been promoted three times. Yes, I do make my own sales appointments but I would have it no other way. I control my schedule that way, rather than having someone else control my schedule. I also make all my appointments in the same zip code so I don't spend much in gas. I don't like the idea of someone telling me how much I should be paid. At UIG I control my income. I decide how many appointments I will have each day. I much prefer 1099 income because my car and home office are business expenses. If someone can't succeed at UIG something is very worng. I would suggest it's the individual who failed not UIG. They have provided me everything I needed for success except the skills I brought to the table.