Employee Review of Uline Shipping Supplies - Check out more reviews of working at Uline Shipping Supplies

From Milwaukee, WI — 10/19/2010

I spent the summer with Uline as an Intern. Having been my first professional job experience, Uline treated me above and beyond my corporate world expectations. As a company, they are extremely generous to their employees. I attended many fun social outings and intern learning events. I was also lucky enough to win a drawing for tickets to a Chicago Bear's football game.

The advancement opportunities for the company are practically endless! Uline values every employee they hire and will go to great lengths to make sure they are happy in their career. If you have ever applied to the company, I'm sure you are aware of the extensive hiring process! Applicants must complete various written, computer, and number tests, as well as extensive face to face interviews.

The only downside to the company is its location. Uline has just built a beautiful new building in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Living in downtown Milwaukee, the commute is about 45 minutes.