Employee Review of UHGIS - Check out more reviews of working at UHGIS

From India — 10/02/2010

I agree with most of you. I am a part of GSD OPS and I will say that though the company is not bad in terms of it's policies and procedure on paper but the implementation & the people implementing those so called policies are really bad. The offices are full example of red tapism, nepotism and are a target to beat for the most corrupt government offices. The things are brighter on paper but when it comes to groud zero reality UHG is very poor on each and every aspect of management. The worse of worst things is that we are gonna have vital survey on employee satisfaction and the survey is kind of planned and fixed by b***** managers, this is a real truth..........I don't know how to pass this message to the vendor doing this survey, if anyone has any idea please do the same or mail me at sonu.ultrapositive@gmail.com. Thanks.