Employee Review of Travelers Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Travelers Insurance

From CA — 11/13/2009

Travelers is probably in the middle of the industry for pay. Lower then some, higher then others. I think when compared with our direct competitors in the commercial arena, we're lower by at least 10% and more likely 20%. I'm a current employee. I think our current management is completely out of touch with the very low morale in the field. Upper management demands more and more and instead of treating employees well, and keeps adding to employee responsibility. There have been no anonymous surveys lately, asking what the employees think of the way the management is running the company. They clearly don't care. Benefits are good and it's a good place to be if you have a family and need the benefits a large corporation can provide.