Employee Review of Travelers Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at Travelers Insurance

From New York, NY — 01/31/2009

I've been with Travelers now for almost a year and have relatively little complaints. I am not a claims rep though and I know claim representatives in NY are really beleaguered by a lot of claims to manage. So far I feel that I am respected and well-compensated. Sure there are a lot of days when the workload gets to be too much, but I find that if I am organized and efficient - most of it gets done. I came to Travelers from another private sector job and my last jobs were pretty bad. The one thing Travelers is really good at is the technology, esp with the HR self-service feature. It is wonderful to just go online and make all the changes you need to do on the secure intra-net server than having to deal with HR personnel or bureacracy. For a big company, I think its not doing so bad.