Employee Review of Trader Joes - Check out more reviews of working at Trader Joes

From OHIO — 06/02/2010

I am very happy to be a Crew Member at Trader Joe's. I am a foodie, and I love to keep busy. So it is a great fit for me. I have worked in alot of other businesses and this is the one for me. We take care of each other big time, the crew and the customers. Even the store Managers (called Captain and Mate) make it a special and fun place to be. After almost 5 years I feel that I will make it another 5 years. I, being female, get treated equally and don't feel like it's a boys club. We are always talking about how to keep business up cause if we don't take care of our customers then we will be just like the guys across the street who think they can make their building pretty so they win -ya right!. I like the way we are allowed and encouraged to do cool stuff for them. I made alot of friends here at work. My friend showed me this site cause she hates her job and alot of her co-workers post bad stuff about the job. Our score is pretty good! Glad I don't work at her job:) LOL!