Employee Review of Trader Joes - Check out more reviews of working at Trader Joes

From Ohio — 12/29/2009

I have been a part time crew member at trader joes for going on 3 years now. I can say that this is a good company to work for. The pay and benefits are great and I have met a lot of cool people. We have a new manager who started last year. He is a cool guy and seems to care about me and my life. Most of the crew members are good folks as well. The new manager expects much more from us and the supervisors then the old one, and some employees cant hang with that and they get pissey. But if you work hard and do your job good then u will love the job. It is very physical and stuff gets hard sometimes, but we keep it fun. I can honestly say that the ones who post bad stuff about Trader Joes on this site need to get a life. Its a pretty sweet job.