Employee Review of Time Warner - Check out more reviews of working at Time Warner

From NY, NY — 09/17/2007

Pay: Depending on which department you are working for, the pay is either great, or awful. If you are valued, you will definitely make money.

Respect: Again, if you are a hard worker that is valued by upper management, you will be respected. On the converse, there is a very distinct "boys club" that you can be a part of if your personality matches up.

Work/Life balance: You are expected to work past 5 if you need to, and you definitely feel like you need to check your email when you are not at work (including on vacation).

Career Potential: Growth opportunities are few and far between. Many people have been stuck in the same positions for years without promotion (this is not the case for me, I've been very lucky, but I work my a** off).