Employee Review of Time Warner - Check out more reviews of working at Time Warner

From syracuse, ny — 02/10/2007

Overall TWC was a good company to work for. I worked in customer service. The job itself is awful, but Time Warner did their best to make it as bearable as possible. There were always themed days and small prizes to keep things light and fun. The hours were awful (nights & weekends) but I knew that going in. Pay was about the same as any customer service job, but TW has great benefits. Company also has good events...Christmas party and clambake. One year they rented a whole water park one Saturday for all the employees. Also, corporate always had incentives like if you make a suggestion that saves the company money, you would win a cash prize. Good intranet with easy to access info. Some good supervisors, some awful supervisors, just like anywhere.