Employee Review of Teleperformance USA - Check out more reviews of working at Teleperformance USA

From Texas — 04/16/2010

I work at TP for extra income. so I cannot complain about the money. Unfortunately, there is a lot of racism at our location. The level of respect you get depends on your nationality in a lot of cases. I am not interested in the benefits since I have other insurance so I cannot speak for them. I am not really interested in job security because as I said this is a job that I don't necessarily depend on to live. Balance is okay. I am single. Doubt I will advance since I am not really suited for this work. It is much too stressful. The location is fine and completely safe. I have a lot of very good co-workers but there are always some who have issues and they take them out on others for no apparent reason. Our building is okay but we have generations of mice. Our management seems nice but there are always pricks no matter where you work. You just have to deal with it.