Employee Review of Target - Check out more reviews of working at Target

From Hagerstown, MD — 02/05/2009

I've worked at two target locations over the past two years, and I left the hagerstown store for 4 months to work in frederick, md. I love my job, what I do and was promoted recently to a front end supervisor at the age of 18. I've had my ups and downs with the company but overall I get a good amount of hours, respect and feedback from my co-workers, and guests. I've recieved lots of help since day one on providing 'fast fun and friendly' services. The only thing I wish were different was pay raises. However, I've made some amazing friends through this job and the work enviroment I'm involved with is super efficent and runs like a well-oiled machine even during the holiday and back to school seasons. I started as a cashier June of 2007, and now at the age of 18 I am a front end supervisor trained in everything on the sales floor and front end, not many large chain stores give those chances to young people still in school that target does.