Employee Review of Taco Bell - Check out more reviews of working at Taco Bell

From Michigan — 04/02/2009

I give the pay a 2 because i was hired at slighly minimum wage (7.50) and then i managed to get a raise after only 2 months of working! (though i think this was due to the manger)

respect is low not because of the managers and co-workers...its the CUSTOMERS! they have no respect for anyone! trash everywhere, they are whiny, etc.

benefits? ha. i havent seen any.

job security is a zero because it can go either way. work and and behave: you get to stay. screw off: you get canned!

work life/social life balance is a 3 because i cant get the exacy shift i want, but i get pretty close. the manager does a good job accomidating to kids in school.

co-worker competence is a 3 because you got a blend of peole who have been there forever, a while, and newbies..so not everone is 100% knowlegeable.

work environment is a 4 because the job is pretty easy. tiring, but not too bad...not to mention my co-workers keep me sane!