Employee Review of SunTrust Bank - Check out more reviews of working at SunTrust Bank

From Atlanta, GA and Knoxville, TN — 03/23/2010

I am surprised at all the negative reviews. I have been with this company since 2008 and have had an excellent experience with plans to retire here. I have been promoted twice since I've been hired and have had awesome managers. During my pregnancy, the company was very accommodating, and even allowed me to make a seamless transition during my transfer from GA to TN. I believe the company has great leadership and like any other place, you have to go above and beyond to get noticed. The pay is what I expected and of course benefits can always be better. It does take up a LOT of your time, but I feel very secure in my job and have personally experienced growth and seen opportunities for advancement. If you want it you have to take it, and it's completely on you whether you want to move up or not. I started at the VERY bottom as a PT Teller and I've been moving upward ever since. At the end of day I think this is a great company to work for.