Employee Review of State Farm Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at State Farm Insurance

From Jacksonville, FL — 04/28/2009

Applied for Powercall central rep and SFPP rep. Powercall was full so I took other position. Pay was about right for my position. I thought the pay benefits balance was right on. You have to work really hard at it to be fired. Like any other job there were those who complained all the time. I just ignored them. You can't run the company from day 1. My only problem was taking the job and having to commute daily. After 6 months I left because my commute was too expensive and I wasn't quite able to move yet. The position I took after leaving was with a health insurance company in my area. They paid me a bit more and even gave me a raise after 3 months. They also taught me the meaning on unprofessional behavior. For instance, I had a trainer who refused to answer questions. Let's just say I'm running back to Statefarm where I should have stayed. I just tested for a Cat Rep position and am waiting for my interview to be scheduled this week. Money is nice but I really liked the people and hope to come back ASAP.