Employee Review of State Farm Insurance - Check out more reviews of working at State Farm Insurance

From Fort Lauderdale, Florida — 08/21/2010

From Fort Lauderdale, Fl ó 08/21/2010
State Farm has been a great opportunity for me and many others on the agency side. We donít work in the corporate offices but work in smaller offices throughout the country. Life all jobs you have to want to be there. You have to like what you are doing. The company has great resources to help the agency side of the business. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They are willing to go out of their way to help you succeed, to teach you, or to help you with a problem. While the insurance industry in Florida is difficult because of political problems, State Farm has worked hard to stay in Florida to be there for their policyholders. We are working harder and smarter to keep up with the changing world, the failing economy and market challenges. But this comes with most companies. The company has given me the opportunity to make a nice living, to learn more, to work with amazing co workers, to help and get to know the clients and has provided me with the amazing opportunity to work with the number one insurer in the nation. State Farm clients get to deal with a real person, not a call center. While every job has it challenges, jobs such as mine also provide security, flexibility and nice work environment where I am able to run out to do an errand, grab a coffee or go to the bank. I have always been treated kindly and have enjoyed where I work. Thanks and good luck to all of you.