Employee Review of Starbucks - Check out more reviews of working at Starbucks

From seattle washington — 02/27/2010

i have worked for starbucks for 2 years and at 2 different stores and let me just say i thought starbucks was awful when i worked at my first store and i hated my job, but now i work at an awesome store with awesome people. everytime i go to work its like hanging out with friends. the store i am at now is in a less affluent area and customers are much less snobby and demanding. i have the best manager who works around your schedule and never makes you find someone to cover your shift if you are sick. The base pay is a little above min wage, but with tips you make well above (depending on which store you work at). I highly recommend this job for people in school, but find the right store for you! dont give up on the company if you are at a shit store, just transfer. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND FULL BENENEFITS!