Employee Review of Staples - Check out more reviews of working at Staples

From The Dalles, OR — 08/07/2010

I have worked at staples for 8 months and I hear all the whining and complaining but since I started with in 3 moths I was hired as a resident tech and was moved up to area supervisor. As for opportunity I think its great and you make your own bed so to speak my mangers are great and yeah the pay is low but I like working there. The bonus is based on the sales for the department and working as a team is the way to get them better
I haven't got the time to waste complaining but grow up people if its so bad go somewhere else. I hope to make my way to the upper management so maybe I can make a difference in the way my co-workers and peers see me. as for respect Its not given freely you need to earn it and I get a lot of respect from all the the people I work with. But i also give respect to the people I work with.