Employee Review of Spherion Corporation - Check out more reviews of working at Spherion Corporation

From Illinois — 08/31/2010

This review is intended for those of you who may think Spherion is a scam or has horrible hiring processes that you're curious about. The real review will be posted after training and my work begins.

For now, I will tell you that Spherion treated me very well. The interview was on time, and it was as efficient as I've ever seen the process go. I was in and out under an hour. They even take care of most of the paperwork for you, which is new to me. I don't know about any other positions, but if they are hiring you as a customer service associate who answers phones and deals with human resources questions, if you pass the online testing phase your interview is very basic and you'll get in.

Granted, this is only a temporary position lasting around 5 months, but at $15 an hour, you really can't complain about the cash you can rack up in that time period. They say they do keep a few workers at the end of the contract, but for now I'll just say I doubt that. Too bad this wasn't a full time position, these people were classy and to the point.