Employee Review of Sodexho - Check out more reviews of working at Sodexho

From Northeast — 03/16/2010

Current employee. After reading some of the other posts kinda wonder if these people had a career in the food service industry before????? Going from restaurants to Sodexo I actually gained more of a personal/ Family life. I sacrificed higher pay and working with equals to the ladder........but that is the trade off. I have tested the waters with other foodservice companies Sodexo had the best benefit package, and overall organization. Are they a profit making company.....yes. I would be very scared to work for a company that didn't make a profit. That would be very bad. All in all I make a living by working hard.....that's the "American Dream right" My suggestions to others on this page who felt they were underpaid for their work.: learn how to negotiate better/ develop yourself in another field of expertise.