Employee Review of Sobeys - Check out more reviews of working at Sobeys

From fredericton, brook — 05/13/2006

Anything over min. wage should be a blessing to people, respect is earned and should not be demanded. I work hard and i get credit for it. The benefits are great . Job security is great, as long as you go in and get your job done you will always have a place in the company. There is 168 hours in a week, if you sleep each night for 9 hrs. thats 63 hours and you work 40 hrs. a week. I'll do the math 103 working and sleeping and you are left with 65 hrs. left for (life). It might not seem like much but is more time spent living then working, more people should be pissed off about sleeping that takes up more of your life.

I have moved rather fast in the company givin' the amount of time I have worked there, and by the way i didn't kiss any ass. I worked mine off. In our city our store's are not far apart. A Co-workers competence is going to be different with everyone you work with. I have worked with people who care and people who don't. My work environment is like a family environment sometimes it's good sometimes it's not but they are always there for you.