Employee Review of Sobeys - Check out more reviews of working at Sobeys

From Nova Scotia — 03/26/2006

I have been with sobeys ten years now and as with any job there is good and bad. Overall my experiences have been good. They have treated not only me but my family with a great deal of respect. I have been asked to move many times and each and every time my family and i were well taken care of. Now i am not saying that i havent had my share of complaints over the years but that comes with any job. I have started at the bottom packing grocerys on the frontend making 5.50 an hour and now i am in management. I have little education other then grade 12 but through hard work and and the motivation of upper management i have moved up in company fairly fast. They have provided me with the tools i needed to suceed. Sobeys does expect alot but so should every other company out there if they want to be successful. Remember this NO JOB IS PERFECT, and you only get out of it what you put into it.