Employee Review of Sobeys - Check out more reviews of working at Sobeys

From Halifax — 12/02/2008

All in all sobeys isn't that bad a place to work. Yes, you get the odd employees that go against the grain. Think you get that everywhere. Pay at Sobeys isn't that bad, and if you are willing to put any effort into what you do I truly believe you will be rewarded. Rewarded in pay and or job opportunities. Sobeys tends to move service managers around a lot, but in general try to place you within a reasonable distance from home. Sobeys will give the training to anyone who shows the initiative to go further and then there are those who just want to collect a pay check. As for work environment, Sobeys will give you whatever you need to do the job right and safely. If I were to rant at all, it would be because of those employees that choose just to get by.Seems they just want to cause discomfort for those trying to make a difference. Buy into the program ( You just might like it and benefit from it)