Employee Review of Sears - Check out more reviews of working at Sears

From Sacramento, CA — 03/09/2009

I've worked as a in home service tech for 4 years now and love it. The pay is great if you know how to sell some of the things others are b$tchn about having to sell. The respect is great for those who do the job they were hired to do. As for job security. these days things seem really good, when so many retailers are goin under people seem to be repairing more than replacing. Average tech is here only about 2 years but that mostly because others cant handle the job. If you are competant you can make a great career out of it like so many have at 30 plus years. This job has many good people that work here and even the occasional jerk that has nothing better to do than to sit back and bitch about the policies that have paid for their lifestyle for the last 20 years. HEY DICKHEAD! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!