Employee Review of sams club - Check out more reviews of working at sams club

From Matthews,NC — 10/22/2007

I am probably one of the few people here who doesn't haven't many things to say about this place. I've worked at Sam's Club for over a year now and I've always been treated with an acceptable amount of respect. From what I've encountered so far, all you have to do is work hard, step your game whenever it's needed, and try to stay on everyone's good side. My manager is a nice guy and we've had our misunderstandings in the past, but overall we get along well. The people I work with our all good, hard working people except for one guy I work with but I'm sure he'll be gone soon. The environment isn't terrible, it can just get very hecktic because of the way the schedule is made. I am sure I have the best commute in the world, seeing as how I could walk to work if I wanted. I live across the street from Sam's Club and it's only about 200 ft away. As for the job security, I feel that your job will be secure just as long as you do what you're told and are willing to go the extra mile for needs to be done. Overall, I don't have much to vent about.