Employee Review of Sally Beauty Supply - Check out more reviews of working at Sally Beauty Supply

From Michigan — 04/21/2010

This job has been an amazing opportunity for me! Even though I only started 5 mo. ago I have enjoyed every day! I have a very understanding boss who I look up to and respect so much! And a supervisor who is always very friendly and encouraging! I love working for this company! I get free products every month and health care! I find it very easy to go to work everyday! the workplace is very encouraging and very respectful. And this company was generous enough to start me off working at above minimum wage! I think that is very generous considering I am only working in retail sales! The hours aren't always the most abundant but that can't always be helped and I understand that! My store has to make their budget so sometimes we have to take one for the team which is quite alright if you ask me, because I really like the team i am apart of! They are supportive and caring and I feel very comfortable around the people I work with! God blessed me when he sent me this job and such an awesome team of coworkers and management to be apart of! This is an awesome place to work! I LOVE WORKING AT SALLY'S!!!!!!! =)