Employee Review of Sally Beauty Supply - Check out more reviews of working at Sally Beauty Supply

From michigan — 04/13/2010

I have worked for Sallys for 10 years and they have been a great place to work. I admit that I didn't always get along with my supervisors, but the company is good. The benifits are nice and you don't have to be full time to get them. They also offer 401k and profit sharing which is basically like free money. When you have a good manager they are always willing to work with you on days off and I know that I always work for any of my girls when they need a sick day. You automatically get free products to try and also get chances to earn some really nice things just for doing your job. Starting pay is based upon knowledge for the job, and raise are based upon how fast you are learning and you interaction with customers and other employees. If you decide to work for them atleast give it time, advancement can be very fast and if you choose to make it a career, it can be very rewarding!