Employee Review of Sallie Mae - Check out more reviews of working at Sallie Mae

From USA — 07/25/2010

My biggest pet peeve was that in the time I was employed by then my work station was changed more than 5 times. 2005-2007. You then had to add all your favorites and bookmarks which enabled you do your job over and over. The pay was great for the area but you sure earned your pay. My last straw was requesting a seating change due to the singing by more than one employee and having my request refused. The biggest stressor was seeing other employees, on a daily basis, being escorted out of the building.(fired) You were never able to feel secure. One complete training class was laid off on the day they thought they would begin regular employment. My best day was my last day with no fear of being fired. (already was) My supervisor shadowed all the cases I completed that day. Not knowing me, even though I had worked with her for 6 months assumed I would screw up cases on purpose. (how sad) Moved on to better things.