Employee Review of Saint Gobain Containers - Check out more reviews of working at Saint Gobain Containers

From Northboro, MA — 10/02/2009

I used to have a co-worker in coated abrasives who I really didn't get along with, he was so annoying and my boss didn't care, and didn't do anything to fix the situation. I was very annoyed.

In 2008 I was able to switch into the Plastics group, and things have been good since then, they are much cooler.

The pay is OK, it is simiar to what I used to make at Applied Rubber and Plastics in Hartford (Sr. Technician). The benefits here are a little better.

Work life balance is good for most people. Some people seem to work like crazy hours, but I think that is by choice.

I'm not sure what the growth options are, I'm pretty comfortable where I am.

Most of the people I work with are cool. There are some people that are hard to understand, but it is kind of neat working with people from all over the world.