Employee Review of Saint Gobain Containers - Check out more reviews of working at Saint Gobain Containers

From Northboro/Worcester, MA — 10/01/2009

There is a lot of focus on delivering in the R&D group, and on results. It is not an easy place to hide in a corner. Some of the buildings in the Worcester site are old, but the labs are generally in good shape, and there is a lot of space there. The Northboro site is more modern, but a bit congested.

Coming from grad school, it has a very similar feel. It is very international. It is not uncommon to hear 3 diferent languages being spoken in the lunch room. There are pros and cons to this, but overall I think it is a good thing.

The stability has been good over the last year, considering what the economy has done.

I had one time where my boss seemed to change every year for 5 years, but more recently things have been very stable for me personally.