Employee Review of SAIC - Check out more reviews of working at SAIC

From San Diego, CA — 02/24/2009

SAIC is a relationship company. If you have very good relationship skills, and get along with co-workers, managers, and clients, you can do well. If you whine, or cause ANY trouble with the client, you will not work there long. I spent 3.5 years at SAIC, and they treated me well. having said that, I stressed out when a job ended, but was always able to find work. I quit for a much better paying opportunity, hired largely because the company knew about SAIC, and respected them. The training opportunities were great. And, the bosses would tell you what you had to do to get the big increases and bonuses. I made lots of money on stock and bonuses there - enough to pay off my house with cash. The work life balance was bad, and that is one reason I ultimately left. Some co-workers were marginal, but, the brilliant ones more than made up for the poor performers. If I were not self employed, I would go back there in a heartbeat.