Employee Review of Sage Software - Check out more reviews of working at Sage Software

From Pleasanton, CA — 10/10/2008

It's tough to do some of these ratings because before we were Sage, we were ACCPAC, and back then things were much different - some good some bad, but overall much better. When we became Sage, and the GM left a year later, Accpac was literally gone - both the team and what used to be the corporate office. Little by little we dwindled down, and as we did, and the upper-management from Sage Corporate took over everything (the infamous "re-organization") respect for everyone there was gone, we essentially no longer existed. The respect I always had from my co-workers, in that office and in Richmond, BC, was enormous. But the heirarchy had none. I was caught in one of the many layoffs, and that was perfectly fine. The majority of my time there was with Accpac, and I LOVED that! The two years with Sage was a lesson on what NOT to go for in my next endeavor.