Employee Review of Safety-Kleen - Check out more reviews of working at Safety-Kleen

From Pueblo, CO — 05/21/2010

Greatest place I ever worked for! You make your own destiny with this outfit. Its like having your own business without the business expenses. Set your own route, meet very interesting and nice people. Great people to work with. The only thing is if you can't sell and create new customer base then it is probably not the place for you. You have to be aggressive and focused. Many of the postings on this site referring to Safety-Kleen have to be from disgruntled folk that "didn't get it" from the get go. My bosses were very easy to work with, understanding, proud of your workmanship, supportive, and would work with your lifestyle (If you needed a day off to take care of things or you had a midday appointment they were fine with that). But you do have to make revenue, create new revenue, and take care of existing customers. Again, a great place to BE!!!