Employee Review of SAFELITE AUTOGLASS - Check out more reviews of working at SAFELITE AUTOGLASS

From Columbus, OH — 05/19/2010

Pay is okay for what it is. I'd challenge anyone to look for an entry level job off of the streets which pays what this job pays.

I feel as though I was pretty well respected and treated fairly by management. I was at times pulled aside and was recognized for doing good work.

Benefits for part time employees aren't great, but they are something. Benefits for full time employees are pretty excellent, however.

Job security is good, as long as you show up on time, return from breaks on time and handle your phone calls as per the scripting, there's no way you're going to lose your job.

Work / Life Balance seems fine to me. It's a set schedule every week and no one is pulling your leg to work extra hours.

Career potential is huge. I started out working in the call center after I graduated from college last summer, and after eight months was promoted to a new position in a different department. If you are willing to work hard and give it 100%, then good things will happen.

Location isn't bad, I really hate the stretch of highway that I have to travel to get there, other than that it's fine.

I don't have a problem with co-worker competence. The cluster of people I tended to surround myself with in the call center were very competent. The job coaches I chose to associate with, my own coach included were very knowledgeable and always willing to give a helping hand.

At first the work environment in the call center was pretty lousy. It was filthy, the work stations were very uncomfortable and the colors were very dull. It's since been remodeled and looks great. The workstations are very ergonomic and I feel they really increase productivity. It can at times be stressful, especially if you take the FNOL split and it's a Saturday.