Employee Review of SAFELITE AUTOGLASS - Check out more reviews of working at SAFELITE AUTOGLASS

From Daytona Beach, FL — 03/23/2010

I am currently working for Safelite right now and I couldn't ask for anything better. I am 18 years old making $11 an hour right off the bat and I will be getting paid $15 when I become a technician in a few weeks. For you people who complain that Safelite won't give you a raise, do more work. You get paid per glass piece you do and if you do quite a few in one day you get a hefty commission bonus which is alot of money. If you think your only going to do a few jobs, pack up your stuff, and go home, your not going to make much. It is a strenuous job that requires alot of dedication and work, but the higher ups of Safelite will treat you well if you show them your willing to man up. So if your going to come on here and complain that your not happy with Safelite, stop being a bum and have a spine.