Employee Review of RGIS - Check out more reviews of working at RGIS

From Cincinnati,OH — 01/10/2009

The pay at RGIS is good.About what you can expect for the job that is performed.You are always a body counting, if you do it quicker than others do, you get paid more, period. They let you know that up front. The respect issue has been a factor at only one count that I've been to. The situation, if it could be called that, was handled swiftly after I respectfully demanded it be shown to me . That person changed there tune rather quickly and was more than willing to make amends and offer assistance. The benefits do stink at RGIS. The job security is 100% as long as I can follow directions and use a telephone. It doesn't get much better than that. Company wide, I see nothing but growth with RGIS even during these tough economic times. I personally love the flexible scheduling , it allows me to have time with my family. It allows me to take a vacation any time I want it. Again, you can't beat it, it's almost like you're sub contracting. The potential for career growth with RGIS is unlimited, this is an international company that has home offices all around the world. As far as co-worker competence, I work with some of the most knowledgeable and fastest employees RGIS has. 20 years experience plus and they are more than glad to help. I enjoy the different work environments, it never gets boring.