Employee Review of ReachLocal - Check out more reviews of working at ReachLocal

From Plano/Dallas TX — 07/28/2010

Working at ReachLocal has definitely been a great work experience compared to other companies I have worked for in the past. ReachLocal invests a lot of time into finding the right people and train them to be successful. The interview process was a bit lengthy but I understand, they are looking for strong caliber people to be a part of the team to get the job done. Part of the interview process allowed me to be interviewed by many of my future team members who really knew what their roles were and how to pull together as a team. This really did sell me on the idea that I would be able to contribute and ask for help when needed.

Since joining the ReachLocal Marketing team I have worked on launching some exciting new products/services as well as developing marketing tools that promote our brand and support the sales team. I really enjoy the consultative approach that we bring to our customers. We work hard to make sure that the tips and guidance we give will only help our customers take control of their online presence. I like that its not always sales driven but creating great content that our IMCs can share with their customers. I really notice the great work ethic, overall company moral and vision that employees and the leaders of ReachLocal have throughout the organization. The leadership truly has a plan of where we are going and what ReachLocal can do to change the online world.

If I had one thing that I wish ReachLocal could do better is offer a 401K match program but overall a great company, great benefits and great vision.

If you donít want to work hard and just collect a paycheck ReachLocal is not the place for you but if you do work hard, push yourself and have a team to back you up with a leadership that recognizes your efforts then ReachLocal is the place for you.