Employee Review of Rapid Response Monitoring - Check out more reviews of working at Rapid Response Monitoring

From Syracuse, NY — 12/27/2009

I actually love the location - right in the middle of Syracuse, easy to get to. You can tell they do a lot to try and focus on personnel... almost to the point you're getting the dog-and-pony-show routine shoved down your throat. But it's only 8-hour days with two 10-minute breaks and one 30-min lunch (paid) and they're no worse (I'd say slightly better) than any other place when it comes to trying to get requested time off. Pay is fine if you're just getting into the job market.... a little low if you're used to paying bills by now.... but again, your job description is literally sitting at a desk, typing, and talking on the phone. How much would you pay someone else for that? And incremental raises are pretty easy to make if you make the effort.