Employee Review of Rapid Response Monitoring - Check out more reviews of working at Rapid Response Monitoring

From Syracuse, NY — 10/10/2010

The work environment in this call center is absolutely gorgeous. I've never worked in a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing environment. Although, it does seem that the Executive Managment staff is a little neurotic about the upkeep (requiring painting, vacuuming, cleaning while you are sitting at your desk making calls). I worked there in 2009 - early 2010. It is a job that can be very stressful as you are protecting people's lives, but because they promote up through the ranks, the Management staff jumps in all the time to help. The person who ran the department was very tough but extremely fair, as were the majority of the Supervisors. All in all, if you are looking for entry level work, this isn't a bad place to start. You have the opportunity to go very far in this organization with hard work and dedication. The only reason I left is that I have a Master's degree and couldn't live off of the $10/hr BUT overtime is limitless, so if you dont have a life, you can earn a good salary. I would advise not transferring to other departments though, as the nepotism is quite disgusting. For Syracuse, this company is one of the best!